Have you found yourself in the following situations?
- Struggling to come up with blog post ideas on what to post month on month
- Unsure on how to ensure that what you do post aligns to your ideal customers and where they are in the buyer journey
- Wondering who you are trying to address when you post up online
Let's face it, every business owner, digital marketer and social media manager has been in these situations or similar. Best case scenario, you waste time and energy, get frustrated and end up not getting anything produced. Worst case scenario, you end up posting inconsistent content, both in timing and quality which delivers the wrong message that ends up confusing and alienating your customers.
We know how that goes...
This is completely avoidable when you use the Digital Content Engine.
The Digital Content Engine is a spreadsheet based tool that we here at Tenzura Digital have been using to create 30 days of blog post ideas in as little as 30 minutes. Its a coded up, "fill in the blanks" exercise loaded with templates and "done for you" drop down options that makes the whole content creation process painless, easy and quick. Here's how it works
1. You fill in the blanks to determine who your ideal customer is, more than one customer? Cool, you get space for up to 5 separate customer profiles
2. You will be able to plot out what actions you'd like your customer to take at each point in the marketing funnel (don't worry, all the options are in drop down options that you can select, or you can type your own)
3. You develop your content ideas specific to your customer profile using the content planner tool. This then plots on to a 30 day content calendar which is automatically generated
There are additional sheets where you can track your results and optimise your content creation, but you won't be alone with this if you join our Private Facebook Group. We'll get you all the help and support you need with using the Digital Content Engine to create quality content to attracts and engages customers month after month.
For a limited time only, you get all these bonuses when you buy the course today
When you purchase the Digital Content Engine, you'll receive a file of professionally designed social media graphics that you can use to gain engagement on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. These graphics are brandable and royalty free so slap your logo on and use them to drive traffic to your content
The Trello board template is your blueprint that will make sure that your content strategy is delivered. Trello is a really cool (and free) project management tool which will keep any project on track. This template is set up to allow you to track progress and you'll receive a training video to show you how to use it.
You are not alone! You'll have questions and may need help. This is why we extend an invitation to join our Private Facebook group where you can get help and support and network with like minded professionals
Upon purchase, you'll be sent a link to access your product and bonuses. If you don't receive it within 24 hours, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get its sorted ASAP
You will receive a copy of the Digital Content Engine spreadsheet, your social media images, your trello board template and your invitation to join our private members facebook group
Its very straightforward to use and provides you with 30 days worth of content ideas. That being said, we have a series of short training videos showing you how to get the best out of the tool plus you can ask any questions in the facebook group
As this is a digital product, we cannot offer refunds, however we do want you to be happy with your purchase, so any issues please e-mail rich@tenzuradigital and we will see what can be done
Copyright © Tenzura Digital. All Rights Reserved