Learn more to Earn More - How to Develop Yourself and Up your Business IQ for FREE with Youtube Business Audiobooks!
We live in a great time for education. If you have a smartphone, an internet connection and a set of earphones (or a quiet area) you can learn what you want, from whom you want, from wherever you want. I'm talking, of course about the social media video behemoth, Youtube.
More specifically, the vast amount of full business audiobooks downloaded on to the platform. This means that you can listen to these gems while working, working out, driving...for free!
Its not like we need to find time to sit in a quiet corner and read, or go to the library, there really is no barrier, or no excuses to becoming the best you can possibly be.
So, in this short post, I wanted to share with you my favourite business audiobooks that I've listened to on Youtube, which have really helped me along the way.
I'd recommend you bookmark this post so you can come back to it as a resource.
OK, here we go...
Top Ten Business Audiobooks on Youtube
1. The 10x rule - Grant Cardone - Youtube Link
2. The Compound Effect - Darren Hardy - Youtube Link
3.The E-myth - Michael Gerber - Youtube Link
4. The 4 hour Work Week - Tim Ferris - Youtube Link
5. The subtle art of not giving a f@#k - Mark Manson - Youtube Link
6. The 7 habits of highly effective people - Stephen Covey - Youtube Link
7. Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki - Youtube Link
8. The Power of Habit - Charles Duhigg - Youtube Link
9. The 5am Club - Robin Sharma - Youtube Link
10. The 80/20 Principle - Richard Koch - Youtube Link
You'll notice that its not just business audiobooks, but personal development audiobooks too. Like we lay out in the Beginners Guide to Digital Marketing, you can have the skills, but you need the mindset too. Hopefully you'll enjoy these. Any broken links, let us know and we'll change them up. Any I missed? Whats your recommendations, pop a comment in the comments section and let us know.